Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dear God

Hmm, ini bukan lagu Avenged Sevenfold ok.. This is story of my life.. I lost my confident again.. God, what am i supposed to do.. I know, i've done a lots of mistake that i wouldn't do it again.. Benda yang paling jauh dengan kita adalah masa lepas.. Its just bad history i've made.. I wish i could turn back time, but i dont want it.. If i do it, i would lost all my friends now & my dream girl (even in a dream).. Right now im nothing, im too scared of commitment, too scared of any relationship.. its not i dont want be in relationship, i do, but, for me, relationship means lots of commitment which i cant give 110%.. I just want to fall in love with a girl which im gonna married.. I just wanna find sum 1 who really cares of me, accept me as who i am.. By the mean time  i'm sorry to all my friends who's want to hang out with me but i give u thousand excuses.. im not celebrate Eid with u guys.. Im just hate when i heard all of u have finished your study, while im just about to start.. I know i was wrong, but just dont reminds me thats... Give me 3 years from now, when i have something, then i'll met u guys.. Its all about the times.. I was worth it.. And for the girl i dream of, maybe i will find u once i've got sumthing to proud of.. Just waited for me FL.. May Allah bless u all my friends.. Amen...